A Matter of Crime Webinar Series
“A Matter of Crime” is part of a Plan and Protect Webinar Series.
The Webinars will feature guest speakers from law enforcement and other experts, who will cover advice and topics related to planning and protecting, such as, how to spot scams and fraud, general safety, and protection of your home. Future Webinars will also include seasonal topics, such as bicycle theft, how to spot human trafficking, and more experts will provide timely and relevant advice.
Click on the topic below to register for an upcoming Webinar (topics and dates are subject to change)
- Scams and Fraud (April 13 – 7pm)
- Personal safety (April 27 – 7pm)
- Bicycle Theft Prevention (May 11 – 7pm) Free Registration, and watch on Facebook Live
- Safeguard your home / CPTED (May 25 – 7pm)
- Human Trafficking (This event is temporarily on hold)
Webinar registration costs are $10, and additional donations for National Capital Area Crime Stoppers are appreciated. Registration and donations are transacted via a secure site on CanadaHelps.org and donations will receive a tax receipt issued by CanadaHelps.